Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uncle Bill's Barrel: the Movie

A few weeks ago I posted Bernie Wrightson's story "Uncle Bill's Barrel" to this blog. It's one of my favorite Wrightson stories. The other day I was looking through the searches that brought people to this blog and saw someone got here by searching for "Uncle Bill's Barrel movie." Curious, I clicked on the Google search page and came across this video:





I did what research I could, and found it is a 10 minute film produced by Image Now Films. I don't know if they did this as a demo type thing or what. I notice the credits don't mention Bernie. I'd love to see the whole thing.

Below is the first page to Bernie's story. I really need to redo the scans from when I posted the story. [DONE] A setting on my scanner was wrong when I did those, this one came out better I believe:


No comments: